Friday, August 3, 2007

Ohrid, closer to ...

I have been to Ohrid many times. It suppose to be boring for me to go there, but it is not. Every time when I visit this city, I have better and better experiences, so I stopped thinking that there is nothing else. Every time is completely different. The last few times Kate was there to show us some things that we did not even hope that they exist in Macedonia. Not to mention the unique treatment that we had as guests in every place that we visited. Way is that? Because Kate has a lots of friends that they respect her, so we had opportunity to sense some of that respect. Only trough this you can find something that Ohrid do not show to every body. You will witness even surrealistic situations, or views. Ohrid with Kate is especially recommended if you are very tired of lots of work and you need effort even to have fun. You will gain that kind of energy like your life just begun.

I am grateful for those moments, Trajce

No comments: