Monday, September 3, 2007

100% Gurantee for the Great Holidays!

I visit Ohrid regularly and especially during the long weekends when I want to be just out of the office and work routine, and every time thanks to lost in ohrid I get the best accommodation with the perfect view of the lake and Ohrid.
Therefore all you need to do in order to have great and unforgettable experience and relax in Ohrid is to email or send an sms to Katherina or the others, and everything will be arranged for you; the best and cheapest accommodation available, visit to best parts of Ohrid, best food and best clubs, in other words all done for you.

I have been traveling a lot, but there is no better client service then lost in ohrid provides, they are just the best.

Dont lose the opportunity to experience the best of the best of Ohrid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I contact Katerine, Kate?
I want to read her instructions because I plan to travel to Ohrid next month

Thanks a lot

Lost in Ohrid said...

Dear Dragana,
contact me on lostinohrid@gmail.com
kate